Saturday, July 26, 2014

One step Forward and Two steps back


 


Well as I stated last week “We have a contract on the house”, Oh boy lots to do and little time to do it. Where to begin? We found a 5th. Wheel we could agree on at a price we both liked. Put down a deposit so they could start checking it out for us. Of course this was all dependent on the sale of the house. Started looking for an Extended stay hotel that would accept pets. We also took Maggie to the Vet's for her shots. We began looking for a campground that we could live at until Barb retires in November. OK, plans are starting to fall into place.

BUT WAIT, hold the phone. Not so fast there mister. It seems as if the soon to be home owner of our current residence has gotten cold feet and decided to pull the rug out from under us and our planning. How dare he. So much for making a plan. To brighten my day my Mom likes to say “It will happen when it happens”. Well that's great, just when is that suppose to take place? I mean I'm ready to go now. I've heard the expression Patience is a Virtue. My dad used to like telling me that one. But I can stand here and openly admit, I HAVE NO PATIENCE. This house needs to sell now.

Oh well. There really is no rush, at least we aren’t in the position a lot of people are finding themselves in. We don't have to sell. We could stay right here for a long time. It's just I DON'T WANT TOO. I'm ready to hit the open road and see some sites and enjoy myself. But if it's not my time what choice do I have but to wait. At least we can continue having our moving sales and get rid of even more treasures so we can pad our emergency fund when we finally do get on the road. I guess I'll continue being a RV Dreamer for a little while longer. Until next time keep your fingers crossed for us.



              Safe Travels And I Hope To See You Down The Road


No comments:

Post a Comment