Friday, October 25, 2013

My reasons


People are stilling asking me if I've lost my mind. I ask them why they think I'm losing my mind. Well you're selling everything you own and moving into a recreational vehicle and traveling the country. Where will you live? Where will you work? Is your wife OK with this?

Well, let me attempt to explain some of this to you. We will live wherever we park the RV. There's a saying in the RV world, it says “Home is where you park it”. It's as simple as that. Work, well there are all kinds of places that hire full time RV folks. So we will look for these places wherever they might be. And YES Barb is very OK with this.

The two main reasons for this change in lifestyle is I'm tired of the BRAINLESS WONDERS in Washington. (see my post of Oct. 6th.) The other reason is easy to explain but I think Charlie Daniels can explain it better. Please watch the video and I think you will understand my Why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxi7bL53eqg&feature=player_detailpage
 I want to see all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment