Sunday, October 6, 2013

BRAINLESS WONDERS


When I decided to start a blog I told myself my comments will always be about the RV lifestyle. I guess you could say this has something to do with RV'ing but really its more about the brainless wonders running this country into the ground up in Washington. My parents always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Well you can only bite your tongue for so long before your tongue starts to bleed. I figure you already know what this is going to be about and I promise to keep it as short as possible. Let me get the RV'ing part in first. There are millions of people out there living fulltime in their RV's and staying at national parks and national monuments all across the country. Now when the government shut down they are told sorry folks you have 24 hours to pack up and leave. No mention was made about getting a refund for the time the campers had already paid to camp there, guess they were just SOL. And what about all of the workampers working in the national parks? I guess they became some of the thousands of furloughed government workers.

Now I don't care if you are a democrat, republican, or a independent. If you are in Washington and claim to be working to end this mess do us all a favor and just fix it. We don't need a bunch of brainless wonders ( yes I'm going to keep calling them that) adding to the problem. IF YOU AREN'T PART OF THE SOLUTION, THAN YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Stop being part of the problem and fix the problem. It seems like you brainless wonders are only concerned with whats best for you. Well screw your heads on straight and remember why you went to Washington in the first place. Learn to work together as a team (for the good of the country). Did any of you ever hear of the book titled “All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten” well maybe all of you need to go back to school and read it. And while I'm on my soapbox, Why is it OK for you brainless wonders to continue to draw a paycheck while over 800,000 other government workers aren’t drawing theirs. Its called a show of good faith, maybe the general public won't believe you but it might be a start. Although I think it would be a false start. Sorry I quit believing anything you BRAINLESS WONDERS say anytime your lips are moving.

It seems that everybody up there thinks, if you won't play by my rules I'll just take my ball and go home. Sorry brainless wonders it might be that way on the playground but it doesn't work that way in the big leagues. And you are in the big leagues. START ACTING LIKE YOU ARE A BIG LEAGUER. If not you might be sent down to the minor league before long. You know in the business world if you don't perform and make money for the company (aka USA) there's a good chance you will get fired. I'm sure most of you know with the way the economy is right now there are plenty of qualified applicants out there who would love to take your place and your salary that won't stop coming. I'm going to stop now mainly because I'm getting a headache just thinking about all of you BRAINLESS WONDERS.

Sorry folks I just had to add this.

The House of Representatives passed a bill Saturday that would grant federal employees retroactive pay for the time they were out of work during the government shutdown. Can you say paid vacation. Well here's your Show of Good Faith. Now don't we all feel much better about the BRAINLESS WONDERS running this country into the ground. Makes me proud to be an American.

I'M DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment